The Granville Gardeners
Promoting education and recreation through gardening activities
- April General Meeting Topic - Managing Wildlife in the Garden Part 2: Coyote Edition by Falyn Owens, Extension Wildlife Biologist
- President's Notes - Brenda LaFayette
- When Should I Plant My Plants? by Tony Avent
- The 3 Main Reasons Why You Should Plant an Herb Garden by Granville Gardeners Member Maria Kazmierski
- Did You Know: Brood X is Coming!; The Walters Gardens have been busy.
- The Myth of Drainage Material in Container Plantings by Linda Chalker-Scott, Ph.D.
- Q & A: Planting more native plants in the garden
- Plant of the Month - Peonies
- Also in Bloom This Month List and Photos